Re-examine your dreams and make them happen
What was your first thought upon waking this morning?
- Did you think about your mile long to-do list?
- Did you think about your job and how much you love it? Or hate it?
- Did you think about your kids and what they would do today?
- Did you pull your covers back over your head in denial?
My first thought this morning when I woke was how thankful I am to be living the life I live.
My friends, Jenn Miller and Nancy Vogel are hosting an intensive course to help YOU wake up in a similar way.
Every day is a dream reboot when you change your perspective, and priority structure, to reflect the truth the each day you get to spend in any way you choose!
I used to:
- waste too much time.
- have a hard time focusing
- needed to narrow my "lists" down, do the stuff that matters, channel my energies
- be famous for having fifty projects on the go because, truthfully, I work better under pressure
- have way too many things inspire me
Does that sound like you?
Do you have big dreams, but are spinning your wheels?
So these are my questions for you today:
- What is it that you are passionate about?
- How are you going to change the world with the time and resources you have?
- What is your big goal?
- Your life’s purpose?
- How can you narrow your focus, cut the fat and do the things that really matter?
- Do you have the guts to?
- And if you do, now what?